Date:Saturday, June 30th, 2012
Cost: FREE to public*
Location: "Forum Hall" at the UTC Mall in University City (see directions below)
Planning to sell? Want to cut or totally eliminate your tax bill? Believe it or not, some taxes are optional and others can be slashed-but you have to know how.
Come learn smart tips and simple strategies to shrink or entirely eliminate taxes when selling your real estate. Your speakers: veteran San Diego broker Gary Kent and expert tax & real estate attorney Brad Nemeth.
- Sell your home and pay absolutely ZERO taxes...EVER!
- 5 ways to sell your real estate and pay little or ZERO taxes
- How marriage, divorce, or a spouse's death impacts your taxes
- Sell & move your low Prop 13 property taxes to your new home
- Where can you move & take your low property taxes with you?
- Inheriting a property soon? A wrong move costs you a bundle!
- Short sale? Don’t be blindsided by an unexpected ugly tax bill
- Is there a time limit to reinvest profits after you sell a home?
- Firefighters’ "Serial Homeseller Strategy" for tax-free income
- Exchange problem rentals into a management-free property
- 1031 exchange of investment property-clearly explained
- Need documentation to avoid state/fed capital gains tax?
- Find out your property value free, over-the-phone
- Please do NOT avoid taxes this way
- Avoid costly 1031 exchange errors
- The short sale ticking time bomb!
- How Proposition 13 really works
- What is IRS Code Section 121?
- Props 60 & 90 fully explained
- Questions encouraged...& answered!
Gary Kent Team on Facebook
Home • The
Agent Team • Why "Everywhere?"
Search The Listings •
A Home •
Selling A Home
Real Estate Investing
Links • FAQ's
• Contact Us
Gary Kent Team Real Estate • Keller Williams Realty - La Jolla • CA DRE #01864740 • 8813 Villa La Jolla Dr. • Suite 2001 • La Jolla, CA 92037 • 858-457-5368
Copyright © 2011 • by Pro Motion Design